- ABR, CNS, SRES, CRS
Belmont, MA 24784816
Click here to apply for a Rental
Experienced - Professional - Successful
Whether your trying to sell or hoping to buy, let my knowledge of the market work for you. I am diligent, detail oriented, resourceful, and empathetic to the needs of my clients. Having successful marketing tools, technology and extensive networks available to me is the advantage and difference for you. I will work with you through the entire process addressing any and all issues presented. Call and let me help you, your family and friends find the home of their dreams.
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage 2004
- Seller and Buyer Agent
- Experience in Belmont and many surrounding communities
- Over 25 Years in the Medical Profession
- Over 10 Years Experience in Sales and Customer Service
- Certified Previews International Luxury Property Specialist
- Member of the National and Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- Coldwell Banker - Top 500 Agents since 2009
- Consistent Award Winning Agent: International Diamond Society
- Top 100 Belmont Agents since 2014
Education & Certification
- Bryman School Brookline 1971
- Boston State College 1978-1982
- AREA Real Estate Academy 2001
- Training in all Aspects of Real Estate Sales
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Accredited Buyer Agent
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Member of Coldwell Banker Cares/ Belmont Pie in the Sky Chairperson
- Belmont PTA, Hockey and Football Programs Board Member
- Active in Various School Organizations and Fund Raising Events
- Fluent in the Greek Language-Sunday School Teacher
Treat all clients the way I would want to be treated.......with respect and honesty!
Communities I Serve: Metro Boston Area.
Belmont, Arlington, Cambridge, Lexington, Waltham, Watertown, Medford, Melrose, Stoneham, Winchester, Hopkington, Acton, Burlington, Charlestown, Boston, Beacon Hill, Back Bay, South End, North End, Midtown, Seaport areas.